Course / Programmes :- Self Finances :
XI th Science & Commerce :
XII th Science & Commerce
Eligibility :- Students passing SSC or equivalent examination
Intake Capacity :-
|Sr. No .||Faculty||Intake Capacity|
- Spacious independent building in the premises of H.P.T Arts & R.Y.K Science College.
- Well Trained, Qualified and Experienced Teachers
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Rich library with updated technology
- Gymkhana- The College has its own fully develoed Basket Ball Court, Volleyball court, table court, play-ground.
SPECIAL EFFORTS FOR QUALITY EDUCATION:
- Special coaching for bright students as well as weak students
- Special Hand-books for Laboratory-work.
- Guest Lectures of Subject –experts
- Extra Coaching for the preparation of different entrance examinations such as JEE ( MAIN ) , MH –CET, DEEPER practice Examination, Australian Chemistry,Quiz, Olympiad Examination ( namely NEPS, NECS,NEBS,NEAS) which is conducted by IAPT.
- Industrial visits for Commerce students.
- The Institute believes every student should be inspired and challenged to reach their full potential.
- The institute believes it is important to encourage the pursuit of academic endeavor within a caring environment that promotes each student’s ability and learning style.
- Our reputation attracts highly experienced specialist subject teachers.
- It offers expert learning support which is interdisciplinary, inquiry based learning that promotes creative and critical thinking skills.
- Institution drive positive approach and promote excellence through learning.
- It is the institution where young adults explore and strengthen their personalities and embrace individuality.
EXTRA CURRICULLAR ACTIVITIES:
- Holistic personality Development with human values
- The Social Involvement programme
- Competitions: Elocution, Debate, Science Quiz, General Knowledge, Essay writing, Singing,Rangoli, Mehandi, poster competition etc.
- Guest lectures on topics of contemporary significance, including Management , Career guidance, Career Counseling etc.
- Chandubai Kulkarni Debate Competition.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS :
- To wear prescribed uniform by all the students while in classes & college campus during college hours. For BOYS : Fawn colored shirt & Brick-brown colored pant. For Girls: Fawn colored kurta & Brick- brown colored salwar.
- To have IDENTITY CARD for use on the college-campus, at the time of admission, every students must submit the Application Form of Identity card Along with Two stamp size very recent coloured photographs. Identity cards must be obtained within eight days from admission date.
- Four wheelers are not allowed on the college. Bicycles/ Two wheelers to be parked at notified places only.
- Use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited on th college campus.
- Always help to keep the campus clean.
- Smoking & chewing gutkha etc.is strictly prohibited.
- Not to bring outsiders into the campus.
- REMEMBER that the Total college campus is under CCTV Surveillance.